If you would like further information please send your request below.
Extensive background in production in agencies where speed, accuracy, the ability to juggle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines is a must.
- Able to provide clean problem-free files to printers/pubs.
- Experience in designing/producing a wide variety of printed materials including stationery packages, ads, brochures, annual reports and direct mail pieces. I also have experience designing a wide variety of premium items - wearables, coasters, napkins, pens, etc.
- Able to design based on graphic standards that are already in place.
- Experienced in working with vendors to get the desired product.
- Computer skills include Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. I also have experience with Keynote, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel. I’m familiar with using FTP sites, working on multiple servers, searching for most anything on the web and researching/buying/using stock photos and illustrations.
- Organized, dependable and self-motivated.
- Clients include ScanSource, Bon Secours St. Francis Health System, Brains on Fire, Steve Sumner (Attorney), Greenville Hospital System and many others.
The University of Georgia / 1974-1978
Ringling College of Art & Design / 1979-1982
- Alison Quarles Graphic Design / 2009-Present
- Brains on Fire / 1986-2009
- Alison Quarles